Courtesy Yung Towfu
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound extra-firm tofu, drained
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- black pepper to taste
- any vegetables you like
- Stir together cumin, thyme, turmeric, and water together.
- Saute garlic in olive oil for about a minute on medium high heat.
- Add vegetables and break apart the drained tofu apart into bite sized pieces and saute for about 10 minutes, using a metal spatula to stir often.
- Add spice blend, nutritional yeast, and pepper. Cook for 5 more minutes.
Share your kitchen creations with #ICAbrunchjams