What is +1?
+1 is a free ICA membership program for youth 0–18. Members can come to the ICA for free anytime and also invite a guest (their +1) for free! The name +1 also draws on the idea that with the addition of each new member, we are building and creating our community.
How do I sign up for +1?
Sign up on our website here for teens 13-18. Sign up here for Youth 0-12.
What are the benefits of +1?
- As a +1 Member, you can visit the ICA for FREE and also bring a guest (your +1!) for FREE when you visit.
- Upon joining, +1 members will receive a digital membership card and special welcome gift on their first visit.
- Advance access to tickets during member presales
- +1 members will receive tailored e-communications with information about free Teen Arts courses, Teen Nights, Play Dates, and other opportunities for education and engagement.
- +1 membership grows with you. Participants will retain their membership status until they turn 19.
Who can I bring as a guest?
The youth or teen member’s +1 ticket will allow for one adult admission.
My child is a +1 member, can I use their +1 membership to visit the museum without them?
The youth or teen member must be present for the +1 guest ticket to be accepted.
I just signed up for +1 Membership. When will I receive my membership card?
All members receive a digital membership card within 7–14 days of signing up; these will be sent by email to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. Memberships are active immediately after sign up. Once the checkout process is complete you are able to reserve your Youth/Teen member and one guest ticket on our website.
Please note that tickets are subject to availability. During high demand periods, tickets may not be available for same-day entry.
I want to come to the ICA. How do I reserve a ticket?
Reserve tickets here.
Are advance tickets required?
Timed tickets are required, and advance reservation is strongly recommended.
Can I visit the ICA without my card?
Yes, we are always happy to look up memberships at our admissions desk.